- PUSAT TUISYEN MAWAR (MAWAR) was established in 1996.
- MAWAR is owned and driven by a 100% bumiputra entity.
- MAWAR has the workforce of more than 2,000 tutors who are qualified and well experienced and the number of students registered with MAWAR is more than 5,000.
- MAWAR has expanded its wings to Malacca, Negeri Sembilan, Johor, Perak, Kedah and Sabah. The new branches will not just stop there. More will be open as we foresee the needs of education and the awareness of parents for good education will definitely support our growth as MAWAR support their children in education.
- Mawar is the 1st tuition center operating in oversea. Mawar has opened its branch in Kota Bogor, Indonesia. More branches in Indonesia will be opened in the near future.
- The biggest tuition center chains in Malaysia.
Vision / Objective
Generally, the incorporation of MAWAR is due to several factors. Among the factors involved are;
- Helping out students with difficulties in their studies
- Producing the next generation of scholars and intellectual society.
- In response to the YB of Ministry of Education that more bumiputra should get involves in business sector particularly in education industry
- To reach out to the young entrepreneurs & fresh graduates who wish to start their own business in education industry by helping and guiding them through the Mawar Franchise Scheme.
- To become the pioneer in education industry.
Business Strength and Credibility
- 17 years in education industries
- 50 branches in Malaysia Valley and still growing
- “Branding- Mawar” has shown maturity especially in Shah Alam, Selangor
- Domination on “Guthrie Super Corridor” from Saujana Utama, Bukit Rahman Putra, Kota Damansara, Subang Perdana, Subang Mah Sing, Bukit Subang, TTDI Jaya to Bukit Jelutong
- easy access through our website
- Actively involves in organizing activities such as “SCORE A” Seminars, Mawar Futbol Mundial, Bowling Tournament, Motivation Camp, Career Counseling and others.
- The 1st tuition centre in Malaysia certified as a Franchisor by MECD (now known as KPDNKK).